2. Tap Install. The app will begin downloading to your Home screen.
3. Next, go to Settings, then navigate to General.
4. Scroll down and tap Device Management.
5. Tap Emerios Enterprise Services Inc., then tap, Trust “Emerios Enterprise
Services Inc.” and confirm when the dialogue box appears.
6. From the Home screen, open the app to enter your credentials when prompted and tap Log in.
1. From an Android device, select the button below to access your download.
2. Once downloaded go to the file location and tap Install. A pop-up will appear stating the install was blocked.
3. Tap the Settings button or go to your device’s Settings > Security.
4. Check the Unknown Sources button.
5. Check the box to “Allow this installation only” and then click OK.
6. From the new pop-up window tap Install.
7. Once installed, tap Open to launch the app.