Cube Smart Camera
4 mm Lens, 720 p wide angle lens with tilt, 1280×720 picture size, remote access, motion detection, two way audio.
We’re here to help you
Step 1: Tap the + icon in the top right corner.
Step 2: Tap “Security camera”
Step 3: Plug the camera into the outlet.
Step 4: Power on the Mini 6 camera.
Step 5: The Mini 6 should make an audible sound. Once the red indicator light is blinking rapidly. Tap “QR Code” in the upper right hand corner.
Step 6: Tap Confirm indicator rapidly blink.
Step 7: Enter your Wi-Fi password.
Step 8: Show your Camera the QR Code.
Step 9: Once you hear the tone, tap “I heard the beep.”
Step 10: The connection will now be established and the camera is now ready for use. You can now assign a name to the camera.
Example: “Front Door Camera”
For best results please ensure your mobile device is updated to the latest mobile phone operating system.
We recommend that you register with your phone number. This will be useful once sharing your devices with friends and family.
Step 1: Open Atlantic Energy app.
Step 2: On the login screen, tap register.
Step 3: Enter your mobile phone number or email address.
Step 4: If you have entered your mobile number, please expect an sms text with a verification code. If you have entered your email address, please expect an email with your verification code.
Step 5: Enter your verification code.
Step 6: Create your password. (Password must contain 6-20 letters and numbers)
Step 7: Once password is created tap confirm.
AEOT Smart Devices can only be connected to the 2.4 GHz band on Wi-Fi routers or access points (AP).
Please keep in mind:
– All Wi-Fi routers have a 2.4 GHz band.
– Newer routers are often dual-band router, with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
– If both of your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands have the same name (SSID) and password, you will not have any problem connecting your AEOT Smart Home device regardless of which Wi-Fi network band your smartphone is connected to. You do not need to read further.
To find out whether you need to connect to a different Wi-Fi network to set up your AEOT device, go to Settings>Wi-Fi (or Wireless & Networks) on your smartphone.
How many Wi-Fi networks do you see that belong to you?
– I see ONE network: If you only see one Wi-Fi network name that belongs to you, you can proceed with setting up your AEOT device with this Wi-Fi connection. (see IMAGE 1 below).
– I see TWO or more networks: If you see two or more Wi-Fi network names that belong to you, then one may be a 5 GHz band. Please continue reading the article below Image 1.
IMAGE 1, Example of ONE Wi-Fi network: As seen in the iPhone Wi-Fi settings below, this is an example of only one Wi-Fi network name that belongs to the user, “Myhomenetwork.” The others (Dark Knight and Snooze) do not belong to the user, and he cannot connect to them as they are password protected.
Need more help?
Contact our Support Team M-F 9AM – 8PM EST and we’ll help you find a solution.